★★★ Missouri Key Chain Blank ★★★
Create your own custom key chain using sublimation!
- Approximately 2.5" Tall
- 1/8" Thickness
- Single Sided Sublimation
- Unisub Glossy Hard Board
- Laser Cut
- Must Remove Plastic Coating before Pressing
- One Key Ring and Plastic Key Ring Tag included
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 400 degrees F
- dwell time - 1:00 - 1:15 minutes
- pressure - medium
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. 2-3 layers of soft paper towel
5. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Remove the protective plastic coating if any from the substrate.
2. Use a lint-free towel to remove any loose debris from the substrate if necessary.
3. Position the substrate onto the transfer and adhere transfer to substrate using heat tape. 4. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto the paper towel (transfer on top of substrate).
5. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer.
6. Press the items using the sublimation settings listed above.
7. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary - the items will be very hot.
8. Remove transfer from substrate.
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or the dwell time slightly (5-15 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (5-15 seconds).